WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Saturday, July 25, 2009

4th week of July Give-A-Way, Chick Fila, and how did you get that RED stain out



The 4th week for the Give-A-Way is HERE
We were at Chick fila the other day and my husband got this coupon. I don't know if they are doing this at all of the locations or just this one but you might check it out.

There was a guy standing in line and I had to snap a picture of the back of his shirt-we just thought it was toooo funny. This town is just 30 min. away from us.


I sure hope we have 3 give-a-ways this week. We just need to hit 100 followers--any suggestions on how to hit that number?? Maybe if each reader -clicked the follower button and then contacted 2 people to come over and check it out and they became followers.

Here is a little shout out about one of my favorite stain removers--Soiluv
My kids love to paint and Gabby was painting and wiping her hands on her shirt during one of their painting session-let's just call it the RED painting session?


Do you know how hard it is to get RED out--- This incident happened back in Oct and we were in the middle of packing to move and Miss G4 got into an old make up bag-that was getting trashed and it had a tube of red lipstick in it-yikes. I was all out of my favorite products and this one got pitched.

When I pulled her shirt off, it was everywhere-all over her stomach, in her belly button. this girl loves to play in my make up to this day.


But her painting episode shirt came out like this:

Pretty good--Maybe I should contact them and see if they would do a give-a-way of some product---hmmmm what do you think???

I have had a crazy week and STILL need to get the rest of my photos loaded--I hope you guys are gonna love them. Is there something you would like to see photographed--something you think would fit into your homes theme but can't find what you like? Maybe I can find it and do a shoot and then post it over at its so very cheri 2 - OUR FAVORITE THINGS.

I hope everyone likes all the changes here at Its So Very Cheri. I am still working on some additional things to help it look better and flow better. I am looking into lots of options to make this the funnest blog on the block. Keep checking back to see what is next.



Mr G2 from the G-Force picked this week:

I wish more of you had posted about the give-a-way so you could have had your name in that drawing--but I am excited to announce that LISA from pupyluv is the winner of the garden sign and Susie from Bienvenue is the winner of a Mother Robin's Nest

Please e-mail me so I can get in touch with you both about sending your gifts and Susie, I need to know how many kiddos you have and the spelling of their names.

Congrats ladies. When you post about winning, please send me a notice and I will send everyone over to take a look.

Now click HERE to put your name in for the 4th week of the July Give-A-Way.

8 comments:

  1. Sweet!!!! Thank you so much! I will send you a holla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! I trid to email you and for some reason it just keeps coming back. Would you please email me so I can reply. Thanks Susie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to my post yesterday for STAIN REMOVALS ... best product on the market!!

    Lil' cutie there. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie-
    I sent you a message-sorry you are having troubles.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marydon

    I saw that early this morning and wanted to go back and check it out.

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the visit to my blog Cheri! I really appreciate it. I love your little bloggy...I am sure to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting!! I won!! Thank you so much!!
    Well Done on the stain! I love Chic-fil-a!!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love using oxyclean. It is a favorite of mine. I use it especially on my sofa slipcover. I've been given an award and I would like to pass one on to you as well. Come and check out my blog to view.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.