WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's Time for a NEW hair do


New style I think this is cute - how about you?

14 comments:

  1. That is cute for you. I see it everywhere. A couple of my GD have that. Right up to now.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute haircut. Love it.

    Thanks for stopping by - I love your site, now I'm off to look around it more.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, mine's a shorter version ... so easy & snappy! TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have thick hair, I think that haircut is ADORABLE!!! My hair is thinner and would just hang there on me, but the haircut itself is really cute! OK, I've got your giveaway posted - that little nest is just calling my name. I also wanted to pop by and tell you I've just posted my first giveaway on my blog! It's nothing exciting but it's fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cute haircut! I might do it one day! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just dropped by to let you know I put my follow thingy back up & I'm definitely adding you to my must read list.
    Hope your week gets off to a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I wish I could pull this off! BTW - thanks for the award! I will pass on the love this week!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it...I'm actually getting mine cut this week but not sure what to have done. I have always had short hair, then this past year I have let it just grow. Now its too long and I don't know what to do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes. Very pixie like -so cute! :-)

    Li

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable...I say go for it Cheri!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute new hairstyle.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.