I picked a few Halloween/Fall inspired items today:
I couldn't grab Reid's beautiful fall hydrangea arrangement but you must go see it.

You've been featured so grab your button
Tomorrow I will have 2 individual posts
~ ~ ~
ONE will be for this event
and
the other will be the
ITS SO VERY COTTAGEY Home Tours
we are doing.
Be sure to check out all 3
AMAZING tours.
(sign up for us to tour your home as well)
I have been working on something really
BIG
for awhile but I just couldn't tell you yet.
I am so excited for you gals.
I am launching my
Advertising Campaign.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you would like to advertise with me
just send me an e-mail (in the contact Cheri tab)
-- October is $20 --
To go along with my
Ad Campaign
the vendors have been so kind
to offer
FREE Give-A-Ways
for you to win,
THEN
others wanted to join in on the fun
and offer items for you to win as well.
I had people e-mailing
even yesterday
up to @ 5 PM
to join in on the
AD Campaign and Give-A-Way.
I was working on this till 4:30 AM this morning
(yes, I know I have only had 3 hours of sleep but G3 is 4 years old and wide awake.)
Before I went to bed I checked e-mail and there will be
even more Give-A-Ways
added today.
This just keeps getting
BETTER
AND
BETTER.
If you would like to get in on the fun e-mail me.
We have 17 vendors participating and 26 gifts.
I told you it was
GIANORMOUS
26 gifts
for you gals
and
they are all
SUPER COOL
I want some too but I can't put my name in to the drawing,
so I'll just have to drool and enjoy the fact that
you gals will be enjoying some
AMAZIN'
PAZIN'
(as my 2 yr old Miss G4 says) gifts.
I was thinking so many of these items
would make such lovely Christmas gifts.
Can you believe that Christmas is only 85 days away?
I will use Random generator to draw the numbers
and the winner will be announced on
Oct 10th
(Yeah I might need
a day
to get all the
numbers and people
sorted and contacted.)
You will receive clues until Monday Oct 5th.
Tuesday Oct 6th.
SILLY ME-went to bed without giving you a CLUE for today so
I will have clues go to Tues Oct 6th.
You do not have to have a blog to enter the drawing.
Here are the RULES:
YOU CAN PUT YOUR NAME IN EACH DAY
from OCT 1-OCT 8
that is 8 days
there are 4 simple things to do
# 1 BECOME A FOLLOWER
(if you already follow go to step 2)
(if you already follow go to step 2)
#2 LEAVE ME A MESSAGE with your
E-MAIL and BLOG (if you have one)
yes there is still 2 more
but
this is really
important
so KEEP reading
yes there is still 2 more
but
this is really
important
so KEEP reading
Here is where it gets tricky sometimes, figuring out who is who
EX: Your follower sign in name is Coco LeMoi
But your e-mail name is CocoLovin'Gal@...
Then your Blog name is Let's Have a Cup of Cocoa
if you
DO NOT HAVE LINKS
and don't leave me a message
I CAN NOT FIND
you very easily
Your FOLLOWER NAME will not help me in a
SEARCH for your BLOG
(Many of you don't have "LINKS" set up through your
Google account
I can not reach you
If you have signed up as a
follower
and have not received a visit from me,
I can't get to you.
Contact me and I will help you with fixing it.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
e-mail me.
I know some of you think yours is set up right
BUT
we think there must have been
a GOOGLE UPDATE
and
--NOW--
YOU
may not have
LINKS
SO MANY people have no idea.
I CAN NOT tell you how many contact
me to say
"I HAD NO IDEA
now how do I fix it?"
You want to fix this before you get
BIG.
My other recommendation is to have your
FOLLOWER NAME
include your BLOG NAME.)
Do me a favor-click on followers, sign in, when it pulls you up
Do you have a picture
& scroll down to check and see
If you have LINKS?#3 Your favorites in the give-a-ways
**************************
The
original
invisible
Adhesive Disc Plate Hanger,
tested and proven
for more than 30 years.
I haven't been able to try these yet
but
I need to get a bunch of these.
They look like the
COOLEST
thing since
ICE CREAM.
Do you want to know why I think these are so
COOL?
You can hang a plate on the wall without those wire plate hangers.
The Disc with hanger is attached to the back of the plate.
All you have to do is get the disc wet, activate the glue,
attach it to the plate. let it dry over night and hang on the wall.
To remove it, just soak in warm water.
I told you they were the
COOLEST
thing since
ICE CREAM.
He is offering 3 complete sets of the Disc Hangers.
They have 5 sizes available
and they range in price from
$1.75 - $3.75
I'm thinking these would be
some great stocking stuffers for
CHRISTMAS.
**********************************************
is offering a 12 x 12 gallery wrap canvas--winners choice.
She has some
"special deals"
in her etsy store for you lovely gals to enjoy.
Click on her button and check out her items.
This is a gift valued at $100
You know I would LOVE this one because it is our family verse:

Here are 3 of my "other" favorites.
LOVE thePROV 31 woman
she is my idol

After our journey for a family
I need that one to say:
WE prayed for THESE CHILDREN
I made each of our kiddos birth announcement
and this is one of the verses we used.

SHE DOES CUSTOM ORDERS TOO
WHO'S ON YOUR LIST
THAT MIGHT JUST LOVE
THAT MIGHT JUST LOVE
A SPECIAL
CHRISTMAS GIFT?
Sara
is so sweet and she
just recently opened her new etsy store
and if offering 2 of her necklaces
1 is the DRAMA QUEEN
(I love all 4 of those necklaces together,
these are calling my name)
and
1 is SOPHIA
DRAMA QUEEN would be a great piece for those
CHRISTMAS PARTY OUTFITS
******************************
I KNOW ALL OF YOU
WANT TO BE
JUST AS HIP
AS I AM
so you will want an APRON
from
the HIP HOSTESS
as well.
Mother and Daughter team have a really HIP business.
It all started when Newly married Daughter
needed a HIP APRON
to wear for her first married-event as HOSTESS
Mom, of course came to the rescue
THEN
everyone wanted to know where she got her
HIP HOSTESS APRON
YOU ALL WILL NEED
one for the HOLIDAYS too
so you can be HIP
I need Miss G4 and I to have matching ones
SHE LOVES helping in the KITCHEN
and guess what
they have matching
LITTLE GIRL APRONS
(I know she'll want PINK and their pink is cute)
********
DANI BAGS BOUTIQUE
DANI BAGS BOUTIQUE

Dani Bags Boutique
Is offering a Zippered Vital Tote Bag
valued at $75
in the Flights of Fancy print.
She is offering
She is offering
10% off
if you mention
Its So Very Cheri
No Time like a SALE to start my
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING
********************
Is giving a set of the
Harvest Blocks
and a
FAMILY TILE
She is also offering
FREE shipping
to the first 5 people
who purchase vinyl.
If someone signs up to be a
follower
they will also get
free shipping on their first order
but you must mention
ITS SO VERY CHERI
when they contact her.
~~~~
WHAT A UNIQUE
WHAT A UNIQUE
CHRISTMAS IDEA
A VINYL
tales from an oc cottage
then you are missing out on a treat.
It is a blog you will visit often
and
you will drool over
ALLof the goodies
she creates.
I want one of everything for Miss G4s room.
She has made up 3 special gifts for you gals
GIFT 1
3 larger starfish, the bucket and frames
GIFT 2
the tea cup and picture together
GIFT 3
and the 2 small starfish, the dish and glitter together
SHE DOESN'T HAVE A SHOP YET
and so you can't shop
AREN'T you Disappointed?
but I'm trying to convince her
that she needs one.
**************************
Have you noticed the photo slideshow in the sidebar at frugalfineliving.blogspot.com? Jane, who is a web developer, created this herself in Flash; each photo is linked to the corresponding blog post. The nice thing about it is that it takes up less space than linked photos. Jane says she gets many more hits to those pages in her blog since she started using it. She is now offering this service to other bloggers, and for my giveaway, she has agreed to create one for the lucky winner. If you win, all you will have to do is send her seven photos, along with the post links, and she'll take care of the rest.
Her pricing is very reasonable:
Slideshow Packages
(Price includes image hosting and installation.)
5 photo package - $ 5.25
10 photo package - $ 7.50
15 photo package - $10.00
20 photo package - $13.00
25 photo package - $15.00
Slideshow Updates
50¢ per image
5 photo package - $ 5.25
10 photo package - $ 7.50
15 photo package - $10.00
20 photo package - $13.00
25 photo package - $15.00
Slideshow Updates
50¢ per image
This is an early
CHRISTMAS PRESENT
for your BLOG
1st giveaway -
· Solutions AM and PM Total Radiance Day/Night Cream
· Glazewear Liquid Lip Color - Rosebud
· MIstakeproof Proof Mascara - Black
2nd Giveaway -
· Moisture Effective Eye Makeup Remover Lotion
· Foot Works Deep Moisture Cream
· Skin So Soft Mini Moisturizing Body Lotion
· Glazewear Lip Color - Brown Sugar
Tracey is offering
for you gals
You need to use CODE: REPFS
when you check out
***************************

Print will come without the watermark
12 5/16" x 8 9/16"
is offering
PRINTS
ANOTHER GREAT CHRISTMAS PRESENT
when you check out
Are you thinking
STOCKING STUFFER?
***************************
Argus Studio Art
(otherwise known as my Dad)
(otherwise known as my Dad)

Print will come without the watermark
12 5/16" x 8 9/16"
is offering
one of his
SIGNED
AND
NUMBERED
and
Offering
10% off
till Dec 31, 09
**********************
Painted with Hearts
has adorable banners and she
is offering one of her FALL BANNERS

$15 value
A PERFECT PERSONAL GIFT ITEM FOR A
CHRISTMAS PRESENT
****************

has adorable banners and she
is offering one of her FALL BANNERS

$15 value
A PERFECT PERSONAL GIFT ITEM FOR A
CHRISTMAS PRESENT
****************
Fifi has offered on of her paintings.
She allowed me to pick one for you gals
and I picked one that I would love to have,
so I hope you all like the one I chose.

$50 value
I just love her art work.
I would want a
FIFI
for
Christmas.
*************************************
Two Crafters offered 2 items for the Give-A-Way
1. tea towel
the candlemat 
FREE SHIPPING CHRISTMAS ITEMS
*************************
Liz from Vintage Lizzie Vintage Lizzie Style is putting in a sweet pillow.
Liz from Vintage Lizzie Vintage Lizzie Style is putting in a sweet pillow.
I just want to make a trip up to her shop
and look at every little thing

Each time I visit her blog it is like one big pink drool fest. Now that pillow would look mighty fine in Miss G4s room see why I drool so much.
THIS MIGHT HAVE TO BE A CHRISTMAS LIST ITEM FOR MISS GOO
******

Heather is adding to the Pieces
a gorgeous
Halloween Pumpkin TASSEL
IS THAT NOT GORGEOUS
FREE shipping
in the month of
October
if you tell her you came from
ITS SO VERY CHERI
She will throw in a
free bookmark
STOCKING STUFFER ITEM
the possibilities are endless
TASSELS
for
CHRISTMAS
**************************
curvednoodles
Primitive Country Signs
curvednoodles etsy shop
has offered one of her awesome signs

and she is offering a
FREE shipping
in the month of
October
if you tell her you came from
ITS SO VERY CHERI
She will throw in a
free bookmark
STOCKING STUFFER ITEM
the possibilities are endless
TASSELS
for
CHRISTMAS
**************************
curvednoodles
Primitive Country Signs
curvednoodles etsy shop
has offered one of her awesome signs

and she is offering a
Buy One Get One
FREE
THAT MEANS YOU CAN KNOCK OUT
2 CHRISTMAS GIFTS
WITH
ONE PURCHASE
******************

Joanna is offering
1 blog makeover worth
$50
She is also offering a discount till Oct 9th
20% off
She has some mighty fine pricing.
If you have ever thought about a makeover
now would be a great time.

THIS ONE WON'T LAST TILL
CHRISTMAS
**************************
RIVERWOOD DESIGNS
THAT MEANS YOU CAN KNOCK OUT
2 CHRISTMAS GIFTS
WITH
ONE PURCHASE
******************

Joanna is offering
1 blog makeover worth
$50
She is also offering a discount till Oct 9th
20% off
She has some mighty fine pricing.
If you have ever thought about a makeover
now would be a great time.

THIS ONE WON'T LAST TILL
CHRISTMAS
**************************
RIVERWOOD DESIGNS
Is offering 4 sweet gifts
1 Daisy Nail Cover
1 set of Daisy Magnets
1 Floral Magnet
If you purchase one of her
Awesome
BEADBOARD FRAMES
Awesome
BEADBOARD FRAMES
or
Message Boards
{Custom Made or Ready Made}
Here are some of my favorites:
she is offering to you gals
A FREE pack of
Daisy or Flower Magnets
BUT
You MUST enter the CODE WORDS
ITS SO VERY CHERI
I think these would be great
Stocking Stuffers too
************
I LOVE IT ALL
I wouldn't put anything on my blog that
I wouldn't want in my own home.
Be sure to thank all of the vendors gals,
they have out done themselves.
NOW YOU KNOW
Why
I had such a
big grin
on my face.























Hello Cheri! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the name of your blog, via Diann at The Thrifty Groove. My blog is called "It's A Very Cherry World!" I like cherries and vintage stuff. I also host "Wednesday is REDnesday", which is fairly new, for anyone to show off their reds. Stop by for a visit sometime!
ReplyDeleteSue
WOW, Cheri! It IS huge! I'm so honored to be in this group of crafters!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have been busy! I could never keep up with you! Looks like a lot of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting Cheri! I love everything! congrats!
ReplyDeleteYou have been super busy rounding up some goodies for everyone. There are some awful nice vendors in the blogging world. Of course there will be some very lucky winners also. ;-)
ReplyDeleteCece
Wow, that's so cool. I just love Red Letter words, I've been looking at them ever since I discovered them (A whole two days ago! LOL)
ReplyDeleteThis was worthy of the suspense! How much fun :). Everyone loves a giveaway and this is a lot of loot being given.
ReplyDeleteThis is so awesome! So many wonderful gifts!
ReplyDeleteI found you throug Southern Hospitality I love your knock off. This is really big and a great way to start off October and the Fall season.
ReplyDeleteprodgers@bellsouth.net
Great giveaways! Love the Dani Bags and Southern Girl prizes. I think your clue is that you re-polish your nails every day..... :O)
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!! Hard to pick a favorite but I love the harvest blocks!!
ReplyDeleteI need to check these all out, that's a lot of info at once! Looks like fun!
ReplyDelete~Michelle
Hi Cheri,
ReplyDeleteI think I am able to be reached...I keep resetting my google/ blogger accts! What a great giveaway...& congrats on all of your good news!
Not sure if we put clue here...but is it always painted nails? I read your "story", too. Very generous of you to share yourself...
~Nancy
VERY exciting!!!! What a lot of work this must have been! Fabulous line up of goodies. Thank you.
ReplyDelete1) I'm a follwer :)
2) cnlisa at homtmail dot com OR www.mooreminutes.com
3) Vintage Lizzy Style looks like a favorite for me! And Red Letter Words is my TOP fav!!! I've been making a wishlist in her store forever!!!
4) the clue is: I have to have my toe nails painted all the time.
Hi, Cheri! I can be reached through Google: girlyfied@gmail.com. I have a question: are the vendors in the giveaway also going to be advertisers? I ask because I'm interested in a some of the vendors, but there's no link to buy. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteOk, I'm either blind or stupid. LOL. Just saw the links on the side. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteHi Cheri,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the feature! The giveaway looks like it is going to be a whole lot of fun!
Okay.. so 1.. I think you can find me :) and two I love everything but especially the Primitive Country Signs, the Avon lady and Shady Creek Lane.. but I am going to have to go and get me some of those Fleur-De-Lis magnents.. OH MY.. I just really really love those! I am grabbing your button and will be back every day! Loving this!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to have so many giveaways and so many people supporting your blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://lw4photos.blogspot.com/
lw4photos@gmail.com
Congratulations Cheri! I'm so happy for you and this IS exciting! So many great giveaways! What generous vendors! Awesome! I don't think I can choose a favorite! I'll be back to read the fine print. lol
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!!!
Roeshel
Great giveaways. I love the harvest blocks & the stuff Tales from OC Cottage is giving away, oh and the pillow. Heck I love all of them. But these are my favorites. I have not a clue about the clue. And I clicked on my photo as one of your followers & I do have links. Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited! Thanks for working so hard! I like the beadboard frames and the harvest blocks!
ReplyDeletetake a peek at my new blog post http://tidymomof2.blogspot.com/2009/10/hooked-on-friends.html
ReplyDeleteThanks Again
TidyMom
COngratulations! Exciting stuff! I am a follower.
ReplyDeleteLeigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com
Oh, read the story....I am guessing you give yourself a mini mani (manicure) everyday?
ReplyDeleteWow! There was so much to see and read, I hope that I got it all in my head correctly - ha ha ha. I was already a follower (that's how I ended up back here today - I saw the post in my blogger dashboard thingy). If you click on my avatar (picture) you will end up on my profile page which has my blog www.whatsoeverthingsarebeautiful.blogspot.com linked there, and then at the top left side of my blog near a dorky picture of me you will see my email contact info. I think my favorite prize would be anything from the tales from an oc cottage prizes (she DEFINITELY needs a shop!!!), the halloween pumpkin tassel from Heather - glam halloween, I love it!, and finally, probably that darling little pink pillow with lace from vintage lizzie style. Oh! And that haunted house sign, too! That was gorgeous and fun! Would go so well with that dolled up ribboned pumpkin :O) Hmmm... What else? Did I forget something? Oh! The clue. let's see... It's either that you repaint your toenails everynight/day to match whatever you're wearing, OR that we need to be mindful of everything we do/wear/say, because we never know who's paying attention. Oh, and I also loved that apron and the drama necklace... So many fun things!
ReplyDeleteHi Cheri! I am loving your blog! It's so fun, and I can't believe how fast you've grown! I think I am set up wrong in your followers, but I also read your blog everyday in my blog reader.
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!
I love so many of these gifts - matching mother/daughter aprons, harvest blocks and the verse tiles, but my complete favorite is the blog makeover. I just started blogging and really have no idea how to customize, so I need lots of help.
ReplyDeleteThe clue is you have to have your toenails painted all the time.
cdavenport@charter.net
http://TNstayinthecarmom.blogspot.com
Wow!! This is a BIG giveaway!! A couple of my favorites are the gifts from tales from an oc cottage, the Red Letter Words, and the Harvest blocks. The clue: Is it that you paint your nails nightly to match your next days outfits?
ReplyDeleteLisa B.
lisabradford101@gmail.com
Re-reading the clue again, I believe it's that we need to be careful of what we say and do, because we never know who could be watching.
ReplyDeleteLisa B.
lisabradford101@gmail.com
wow, what alot of give aways, i love the pillow, and of course the glitter starfish!!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow Cheri! This is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOf course I'm already a fan, I mean follower. haha
My favorite things are the Red Letter Word art (I've loved that entire shop since I first discovered it), the family tile is so pretty, I LOVE gift#1 from the OC (I probably design one of my bathrooms around it!), the Fifi art is so me...love the whimsy and the blog makeover - I'm in desperate need!
:)
I am so bad with clues. If I lived in FL - I'd paint my toes every day too. Maybe that's it - a chance to win a trip to FL? haha
Thanks so much for your generous giveaways!
Roeshel
Wow what a giveaway. Everything is so good and its hard to choose a favorite, but I am a tea freak so it would have to be the teacup and picture.
ReplyDeleteWillow
I really love the Shady Creek Lane stuff and I found you through Tracey, the Avon Lady...so I'd love to win her stuff too :D
ReplyDeletewww.ramblingsbynicolerenee.blogspot.com
da_angel_321@yahoo.com :)
Cheri,
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, you have been busy! What a fantastic giveaway! So many nice shop owners out there to give away their talented projects!
So many lovely things! I really like the Pink Lacey Pillow from Vintage Lizzie Style.
The clue is that you like to paint your toenails every evening or morning to match your outfit.
I'm a follower!
songberries.blogspot.com
Wow! I have read this several times trying to make sure I take everything in!!I don't know how you have kept up with all this but I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower, email is keeliesue@live.com and my favorite things are the plate hangers and the Harvest blocks. I woudl love to win any of these things, though!!
Thanks!
Cherie hoping I did this right here's my comment let's see I love the Red Letter Words and to be honest I'm happy with anything that I win..mother always told me beggars can't be choosy but that also applies to when your trying to win something and remember you gotta share *smile*
ReplyDeleteWow! I have never seen so many give aways. How fabulous.
ReplyDeleteabnsigoslady@yahoo.com
http://www.mymilitarymansion.blogspot.com
OK, let's see if I can comment now, so I can say congratulations with this huge announcement! Way to go girl! Now, I am a follower, I love all the vendors and their unique items, and I have posted on my blog about your giveaway! Best of luck and congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCheri this is the best giveaway I have ever seen!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all the hard work that went into it. It is so hard to pick a favorite but I really love aprons!! :) debbie.business@gmail.com