WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We have extended the Give-A-Way Day 6 Give Away and Ad Campaign








 AREN'T THEY ALL AMAZING???
and there is more where that came from


Karen, Roeshel, Kelee, Janell, Jennifer, Shannon, Jane, Christy, Michelle, Christine, Monica, Yansy, Mary Ellen, Southern Fried Gal, Michelle, Kristin and Jordan, Tracey, tales from an oc cottage, Liz, Connie, Heather, Joanna, Beth
thank you to my sweet blog friends for helping get the word out and again in this crazy mix up.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CREATE A NEWSLETTER  It isn't that I really want a news letter but a place for everyone to sign up and enter their e-mail, so I can send them important info.  I want my girls to have a heads up that there is a BIG give-a-way coming before everyone else gets the message.  I might also need to touch base if some GOOGLE issue has happened and no one know is coming over to sign up or I can contact you gals and let you know who's accounts are set up without LINKS and I can't get to you.  Right now having to go to each one individually is sucking up so much time.  I could be creating cool things to show you DIY projects rather than sitting at a computer.  CAN YOU HELP ME???
I felt like Bob the Builder there--Can you help me--YES we can! 





.If you have heard that there is something really BIG going on at
Its So Very Cheri then you've heard right


I  launched my 
Advertising Campaign
~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you would like to advertise with me just send me an e-mail 
(in the contact Cheri tab) 

-- October is $20 --


To go along with my

Ad Campaign 

the vendors have been so kind to offer 

FREE Give-A-Ways 

We have 19 vendors participating and 30 gifts and I 
keep getting new e-mails about others that are interested.
 

This just kept getting 

BETTER

 

We have 19 vendors participating and 30 gifts and I 
keep getting new e-mails about others that are interested.  
Every gift is amazing. 

I keep getting e-mails like:

"I have never been to a give-a-way where I liked every item."

"Wow!  This is the BEST give-a-way I have ever seen."

"I can't pick just one favorite I love them all."


so things kept getting better and better
UNTIL...(the BAD news)

very few people were signing up.  I tried all kinds of things.  
I felt horrid, I had never had such a low turnout for a give-a-way. I knew something was terribly wrong. Hundreds had come by and were still coming by-I was looking at my analyzer. I could see that some days we had close to a thousand people coming by and only a few had signed up.

WHY???
Then Sunday night, I started getting e-mails saying their posts from each day weren't showing and my live feed hadn't come through in 4 days.  I was trying to figure it all out.  Any of you who have kids and have ever gone on a long trip, know that this was not on my list of "TO DO" but all of a sudden it was on the TOP of the list. Everything I tried didn't work--- 
UGHH!!!

To say I was on the verge of tears, was an understatement.

I think I finally have it resolved & you can leave comments again-watch closely & make sure that you get a message: "your comment will be posted once it has been moderated".  If you don't, e-mail me, but I think we should be OK. 
THE GOOD NEWS
There is absolutely no reason to penalize all of you sweet gals for a GOOGLE issue--is there.  NO!,  so you can go back into each day and post a comment, even if you didn't post one the first time.   
IT GETS BETTER 
we are extending the Give-A-Way to
OCT 13  
so you will have even more chances to win.  I hope that helps makes up for it.

PLEASE  
help get the word out that the give-a-way has been extended 
to 
Oct 13 
and
their entry may have never been received and so they need to come 
back over to re-enter.

GRAB the button 
and do a post 
 PRETTY PLEASE

Here are the RULES:

YOU CAN PUT YOUR NAME IN EACH DAY 


 OCT 1 - OCT 13

The winners will be announced on  
Oct 15th
(Yeah I might need a day to get all the #'s sorted and posted.)

You do not have to have a blog to enter the drawing.

# 1  BECOME A FOLLOWER
(if you already follow go to step 2)



#2  LEAVE ME A MESSAGE with your

E-MAIL and BLOG (if you have one)

 Tell me your favorites in the give-a-ways
a sweet thank you to the vendors would be OK too.


If you have already done this just leave me a "SWEET" message.

INTERESTED IN EXTRA CHANCES?


***IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN EXTRA CHANCE IN THE DRAWING YOU CAN DO A POST ABOUT THIS EVENT,
(each day that you post counts as another chance). Don't forget the button. YOU MUST LEAVE ME A SECOND COMMENT WITH THE URL FOR YOUR POST, SO IT COUNTS WITH RANDOM DRAWING. (each post receives an individual # in the drawing)


***For ANOTHER CHANCE, TWEET about it (Follow me on Twitter), every day counts as another chance-just leave me a comment so it gets counted in the random count

 ***Want ANOTHER CHANCE?  Post it on FACEBOOK. (Follow me on Facebook-- Cheri Childers Peoples-it is helpful if you leave me a note that says you are from Its So Very Cheri) Be sure to come back and leave a post about it as well.

  **************************************************

GO HERE to see each vendor and all their amazing products.

 
GO HERE to see all my Favorites from the KNOCK OFF KNOCK OUT party

55 comments:

  1. I am making another post for you tomorrow morning. Please enter me in all and any giveaways you have. Thanks.
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy it's finally fixed! Hope your vacation is great! Very excited about the giveaway and winning one of the great prizes! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not been getting your posts on my dashboard when you post something new either. Sorry I've missed you. I will go back and comment on the previous ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the give-away, awesome! I love the halloween tassle and since my blogging has just begun a new blog design would be wonderful.

    Maryellen
    littlestarparties(at)verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray! I'm glad to see the comments are working again! Please enter me today! ;)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooo! Thanks Cheri! I am desperately in love with that black and white tassel....well, pretty much everything, but that tassel makes me weak in the knees a little bit! :) This is an AWESOME giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning from chilly Denver!!
    love all things Cheri!!
    would love winning a prize..
    but being a member of your blog makes me a winner anyway!!
    looks good..feels good!
    ps.. am having that hot coffee as we chat!!
    ♥hugs and smiles..
    Mountain Mermaid
    (http://mermaid louie.blogspot.com)i

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheri,,
    hi again..
    Must've gotten water in my ears with that last splash of the tail....
    forgot to tell you MY VERY FAVORITE of the pretties offered..
    being a BEACHY person, I would dearly LOVE the bucket of beachy stuff with the starfishes..
    #2 would be the sailing schooner picture with the "It's so Very Cheri" logo..
    #3 Just Simply Southern..
    ♥smiles..loui
    Mountain Mermaid
    http://mermaidlouie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm a tassle gal, so I love the tassle. Also a huge fan of Tales from an O.C. Cottage. All these vendors ROCK! Thanks Cheri for all the trouble you had to go to. Kim @ My Domestic Bliss
    kimmcl@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you figured out what was wrong. Nothing worse then having no-one come to your party. OK, go pack little kids underwear now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cherie! It worked perfectly just now! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cheri,
    I never did see the actual giveaway until now-heard it was coming-but never got the feed, I guess! So please throw me in and I will go take a look at your generous "vendors" They are all great-I like the Harvest blocks!
    ~Nancy
    teeoff10@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay Cheri - I mentioned this on my blog and posted your button - hope you get this message! Thanks, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much to your SWEET vendors! I am glad you worked it all out!
    my blog is livelaughlovelorri.blogspot.com and my email lorrirae@yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY! It's working!! I tried a couple times prior too. What awesome prizes! Just can't pick one fav!!!
    *hugs*deb
    http://dragonflytreasure.blogspot.com/
    country.gal@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never won a blog giveaway but enter me again for another chance! Someday might just be my lucky day! I would love to win ANY of the prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hopefully I will remember to put the right email in this time!! Sorry for the confusion. I'm thinking about some great Christmas gifts from here.
    carlamo (at) ymail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry about all the problems, my friend. I am a follower but I love EVERYTHING, so selection is not possible. Pop over for a visit ~ blushingroseboutique.blogspot.com

    Have a beautiful relaxing day. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes, I too have been trying to comment for days and couldn't...but anyway, I'm glad I can now. I like all the Halloween things, but I think I like the HARVEST letters the best. Good luck everyone!
    angie-happilyhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cheri...I tried to comment this morning, but the computer was going spastic so here I am trying again. I became a follower, potsed about your giveaway on my blog and put your blog on my list/link there. I simply can't pick a favorite thing in this giveaway!!! Thanks for being such a sweetie and sharing it all with us!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a fantastic give-a-way! So glad you have your blogger issues fixed. Sign me up!!

    XO*Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  22. my computer is not wanting me to comment on this fabulous giveaway...I haveposted about it on my blog and have become a follower...thanks so much for sharing!! cant wait to check out all the links here!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooooo, to wait....it will be worth it..everything is just beautiful, i am so glad i am entering!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I added your button to my blog (left sidebar) :)

    saranohw(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am now following you (google)

    saranohw(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm following you on Twitter too
    (I'm SaraEisMe)

    saranohw(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the yellow and blue striped tote and the beaded bangle necklaces :)

    saranohw(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I can only imagine how frustrating this has been for you! Glad to see it's working! Enter me for everything. So many beautiful items!

    ReplyDelete
  29. It looks like it's working again! woohoo. :D I'm so sorry you had to go through all that hassle. I can't imagine your frustration!
    I don't know if I need to put this in each post but I'm a follower and my email is cnlisa@hotmail.com or www.mooreminutes.com. A big THANK YOU to all the vendors for your generousity and giving us all a chance to win your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow glad everythings fixed!

    Again I'd love to win it all!

    Sign me up.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  31. And, I follow.. Of course

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love the canvases with the verses on it!!! Glad you are up and running.

    Shannonhaynes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. wOULD LOVE TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!! i AM A FOLLOWER AND WILL POST ABOUT IT TONIGHT!

    LESLIE

    ReplyDelete
  34. Cheri--
    Lovely goodies--can't pinpoint which I like the
    best they are all great!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love it all:) My absolute FAVE though? The HARVEST blocks, those are awesome!

    http://homespunkitchen.blogspot.com/

    Blessings!
    Cara

    ReplyDelete
  36. Glad to see that comments are now working. Hope you have a good vacation. While I do have some favorites and have posted them before I would be happy with any of these if I was to win.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am glad you got everything worked out. This is such a fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hurray! It looks like things are finally getting resolved :) So Yey for that! I'll go back and leave a comment on yesterday's for my entries.

    Not sure how to make a newsletter but if I find out I'll letcha know! :D

    da_angel_321 at yahoo.com

    www.ramblingsbynicolerenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Tweeted :)http://twitter.com/coastiewife321/status/4666085290

    da_angel_321 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow!!! Mandy Burkett
    mandy-burkett@sbcglobal.net
    www.burkettblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. My favourite has to be the Harvest blocks, so sweet.

    All the giveaways are so great and theres so many!

    Fee x

    eloisatoabelard(at)live.co.uk
    www.eloisaandabelard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love all the giveaways!!! Thank you!!!
    Mandy Burkett
    mandy-burkett@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  43. I love the tassel! What fun it would be to win. Thanks and I am so sorry you have had such a terrible time with your blog.

    Charla
    cahhdj@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi Cheri...

    Was just coming by to see how your giveaway was going! Ohhhh no...I'm so sorry that you've had problems with receiving comments! Now I'm wondering if any of mine made it through? Well...I'm hoping that you will count this comment toward your absolutely fantabulous giveaway!!! I love all the gifts...they really are soooo nice and it's just awesome that so many sweet bloggers have gotten in on the action! I love Blogland and all of these dear, sweet people!!!

    Well my friend, I have been a follower for a little while now! I have thoroughly enjoyed your blog! I can't wait to see who the winners are of all these sweet, sweet gifts!!! Thank you so much, Cheri and a big thank you to all those who are particating in this!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  45. Just started following you. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I {heart} the HARVEST blocks! Super cute
    marissapinon At hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome giveaway!! I'm adding the super cute pumpkin tassle to my favorite's list :) I think I've now included just about everything to that list, except for the blog makeover/additions since I don't have a blog. I'm a follower, and thank you for all the chances!!

    Lisa
    lisabradford101@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am so glad to see that your problems are all fixed. I am an avid follower and love each and every one of your wonderful giveaways! Please count me in!
    ~Smiles~
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://reflectionsinagazingball.blogspot.com/
    l-lee@sbcglobal.net
    Posted and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  50. very cool! I love the necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  51. The aprons are precious!
    newmommie@gmail.com
    www.sillysouthernlady.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Glad that everything is fixed! I just found your blog and this fabulous giveaway! Love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hello!!! itssoverycheri.blogspot.com is one of the most excellent informational websites of its kind. I take advantage of reading it every day. itssoverycheri.blogspot.com rocks!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.