








AREN'T THEY ALL AMAZING??? This isn't all,
there is more where that came from
Karen, Roeshel, Kelee, Janell, Jennifer, Shannon, Jane, Christy, Michelle, Christine, Monica, Yansy, Mary Ellen, Southern Fried Gal, Michelle, Kristin and Jordan, Tracey, tales from an oc cottage, Liz, Connie, Heather, Joanna, Beth
thank you to my sweet blog friends for all of their help
I PLAN ON CREATING A NEWSLETTER It isn't that I really want a news letter but a place for everyone to sign up, so I can send them important info. I want my girls to have a heads up-FIRST-before everyone else. Right now I have to go to each one individually and I get bigger and bigger each day and it is sucking up so much time. I could be creating cool things to show you DIY projects rather than sitting at a computer. CAN YOU HELP ME??? When I add the newsletter sign up.
.If you have heard that there is something really BIG going on at
Its So Very Cheri then you've heard right
I launched my
I launched my
Advertising Campaign
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you would like to advertise with me just send me an e-mail
(in the contact Cheri tab)
(in the contact Cheri tab)
-- October is $20 --
To go along with my
Ad Campaign
the vendors have been so kind to offer
FREE Give-A-Ways
We have 19 vendors participating and 30 gifts and I
keep getting new e-mails about others that are interested.
This just kept getting
BETTER
We have 19 vendors participating and 30 gifts and I
keep getting new e-mails about others that are interested.
Every gift is amazing.
I keep getting e-mails like:
"I can't pick just one favorite I love them all."
so things kept getting better and better
keep getting new e-mails about others that are interested.
Every gift is amazing.
I keep getting e-mails like:
"I have never been to a give-a-way where I liked every item."
"Wow! This is the BEST give-a-way I have ever seen."
so things kept getting better and better
UNTIL...(the BAD news)
very few people were signing up. I tried all kinds of things. I felt horrid, I had never had such a low turnout for a give-a-way. I knew something was terribly wrong. Hundreds had come by and were still coming by-I was looking at my analyzer. I could see that some days we had close to a thousand people coming by and only a few had signed up.
WHY???
Then Sunday night, I started getting e-mails saying their posts from each day weren't showing and my live feed hadn't come through in 4 days. I was trying to figure it all out. Any of you who have kids and have ever gone on a long trip, know that this was not on my list of "TO DO" but all of a sudden it was on the TOP of the list. Everything I tried didn't work---
UGHH!!!To say I was on the verge of tears, was an understatement.
I think I finally have it resolved & you can leave comments again-watch closely & make sure that you get a message: "your comment will be posted once it has been moderated". If you don't, e-mail me, but I think we should be OK. THE GOOD NEWS
There is absolutely no reason to penalize all of you sweet gals for a GOOGLE issue--is there. NO!, so you can go back into each day and post a comment, even if you didn't post one the first time.
IT GETS BETTER we are extending the Give-A-Way to
OCT 13 so you will have even more chances to win. I hope that helps makes up for it.
PLEASE
help get the word out that the give-a-way has been extended
to
Oct 13 and
their entry may have never been received and so they need to come
back over to re-enter.GRAB the button
and do a post
and do a post
PRETTY PLEASE
Here are the RULES:
YOU CAN PUT YOUR NAME IN EACH DAY
OCT 1 - OCT 13
you CAN go back and re-enter from the Oct 1 post-
-is that cool or what?
The winners will be announced on
(Yeah I might need a day to get all the #'s sorted and posted.)
OCT 1 - OCT 13
you CAN go back and re-enter from the Oct 1 post-
-is that cool or what?
The winners will be announced on
Oct 15th
You do not have to have a blog to enter the drawing.
# 1 BECOME A FOLLOWER
(if you already follow go to step 2)
#2 LEAVE ME A MESSAGE with your
E-MAIL and BLOG (if you have one)
Tell me your favorites in the give-a-ways
a sweet thank you to the vendors would be OK too.
E-MAIL and BLOG (if you have one)
a sweet thank you to the vendors would be OK too.
If you have already done this just leave me a "SWEET" message.
INTERESTED IN EXTRA CHANCES?
***IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN EXTRA CHANCE IN THE DRAWING YOU CAN DO A POST ABOUT THIS EVENT,
(each day that you post counts as another chance). Don't forget the button. YOU MUST LEAVE ME A SECOND COMMENT WITH THE URL FOR YOUR POST, SO IT COUNTS WITH RANDOM DRAWING. (each post receives an individual # in the drawing)
***For ANOTHER CHANCE, TWEET about it (Follow me on Twitter), every day counts as another chance-just leave me a comment so it gets counted in the random count
***Want ANOTHER CHANCE? Post it on FACEBOOK. (Follow me on Facebook-- Cheri Childers Peoples-it is helpful if you leave me a note that says you are from Its So Very Cheri) Be sure to come back and leave a post about it as well.
HAVE A Fabulous Day
yesterday was a busy crazy day for me-I forgot to eat Breakfast or Lunch. I'll try not to forget today
**************************************************
GO HERE to see each vendor and all their amazing products. VISIT their sites and shops as an extra thank you for their wonderful give-a-ways
GGO HERE to see all of the lovely Celebrating the Holidays party posts. My gals are so inspiring













Girl, this is an amazing giveaway...where do you find the time? I am impressed! :)
ReplyDeleteCarrie
I hope that you are now getting comments. I am one of those who loves most everything in the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHi Cheri...
ReplyDeleteMy friend, I'm so relieved and happy for you that you got your comments up and going again...I'm so sorry, that must be so frustrating, especially during your BIG Giveaway Extravaganza! This is absolutely fabulous...I think you're making Blog history with this one, Darlin'! Hehe! Ohhh yes...put my name in the giveaway pot!!! I'd love any one of those sweet gifts!!! I'm adding your button to my sidebar, my friend!!!
Warmest wishes,
Chari
PS...thanks, I also got your email!
Would love any one of those items. Very exciting!
ReplyDeleteI can't even contain my excitment!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!!! I actually love ALL of your giveaways.... I would be so thrilled to be the Lucky one!!!! Thanks for the chance!!!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
cingulwasme@aol.com
I can't believe how many awesome things your sponsors are giving away! they are so cool!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower
ReplyDeletemandy burkett
mandy-burkett@sbcglobal.net
mandy burkett
ReplyDeletegreat giveaways!! thanks!!!
So glad you got the live feed and comments worked out! No wonder you'd feel frustrated - all of this hard work and little response would do that to anyone!
ReplyDeleteEnter me again please! I'm hoping to win! I love all of the prizes!
I'm already a follower and already have the button on my sidebar!
Hi Cheri! I posted to my blog about your giveaway! the url is:http://blog.billigmeier.org/2009/10/giveaway.html
ReplyDeleteI can't pick just one thing it is all so amazing!!
ReplyDeletedebbie.business@gmail.com
I am a follower
I have your button on my blog
I do hope you don't have anymore glitches! they are such a pain sometimes aren't they?
ReplyDeleteLove all the pretty giveaways your having!
Bigger and better every time I look! :O)
ReplyDeleteDang...fine I'll enter again...and again...and again...anything to get that painting thingie i like. (Bah! Who am I kidding, never won a thing in my life, so instead "Dear Lord, please let those who need the items the most win them, you know who they are and how they will bless them. Amen")
ReplyDeletehttp://reflectionsinagazingball.blogspot.com/2009/10/did-you-go-yet.html
ReplyDeletestill posting, still following!
Your title of this post made me smile...I AGREE! This is the best giveaway EVAH! :D :D I'm so excited about all of the amazing things. Have a Happy Day today!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cheri for all the wonderful giveaways! Im glad everything is working again!!
ReplyDeleteThese give-aways are amazing. My favorite is the the flash photo thing. Or the blog make over. But really, they're all great!
ReplyDeleteI hope the comments are all worked out now! How frustrating that must have been.
ReplyDelete~Michelle
Fingers crossed that I win one of your lovely prizes!!
ReplyDeletecarlamo (at) ymail (dot) com
I posted about your giveaway today!
ReplyDeletehttp://songberries.blogspot.com/2009/10/caramel-corn-and-contest.html
Thank you to all the vendors, what amazing gifts you all have!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Cara
http://homespunkitchen.blogspot.com/
This is such a great event!
ReplyDeleteTweeted about it on Twitter!
ReplyDeleteThanks for doing this and it is a great give away, any one winning any of these prizes would be excited.
ReplyDeleteprodgers@bellsouth.net
A newsletter sounds great. I am lovin' this giveaway, and silly as it may sound, I especially like the way the shades of purple look against your blog background. I am in paint choosing mode, and your background color would be a nifty choice for our bedroom. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cool! This is an awesome give away. I love it all. Especially the stuff with harvest colors. You have very generous vendors. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOh yes, I forgot to add a great big THANK YOU to all the vendors, I sincerely appreciate the generosity and hope you get lots of great orders as a result!!! :D
ReplyDeleteda_angel_321 at yahoo.com
www.ramblingsbynicolerenee.blogspot.com
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/coastiewife321/status/4693116240
da_angel_321 at yahoo.com
Blogged about it
ReplyDeletehttp://ramblingsbynicolerenee.blogspot.com/2009/10/too-big-to-keep-to-myself.html
Glad to see things up and running again! :)
ReplyDeleteAll packed?
Have a safe & fun trip!
Roeshel
I'm with everyone else, I love all the giveaways you have up!
ReplyDeleteI shared on Facebook as well :)
ReplyDeleteda_angel_321 at yahoo.com
Just wanted to stop over and invite you to my giveaway!
ReplyDeleteWOW you have so much goin on....I can't keep up!
Wow, all of the gifts are awesome! Would love to win!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely lovely give away. I am a new follower and love your blog site. I would like to sit and have a hot cup of coffee with you also. My birthday is on Oct 31st and I think that this would top it off for a lovely day. I also think it is very nice and generous of those who are donating for this give away. Thank you to each of them and regardless, whomever receives this lovely gift will be very appreciative of the generosity of those who are donating and to you for the trouble you are going through. Thank you for all of us..
ReplyDeleteThis IS the biggest giveaway I've seen!! Amazing gifts!! I'm a follower :)
ReplyDeleteLisa B.
lisabradford101@gmail.com
so nifty!
ReplyDeletenewmommie@gmail.com
www.sillysouthernlady.com
I am a follower.
ReplyDeletebeautywithmary@comcast.net
I tweeted you again.
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/mauvemary