My favorites:
You girls just out do yourselves week after week--do you even know how long my craft TO DO list is??
Let's not talk about it, Prince Charming looks at my blog and he might have a heart attack.
post #22--Amy showed the redo of their home--I love those chocolate brown walls-I need to take a picture of the chocolate brown wall we did in my parents home.

post #9 Toni did these great chair make overs-I love that material
post #21--Amy the nifty nurse--did a great tutorial and wedding gift present
post #14--Brenda did a lovely apron and a pillow--both are darling

post #1-Tammy did a Heather Chadduck knock off and tutorial
post #20--Tracey did a great Apron Knock Off
post #2 Jenn gave a great recipe and tutorial

post #19--Heidi did a fun tutorial frame/necklace holder
post #5--Beth did a darling table scape for Thanksgiving--she is so creative and super budget friendly-always.

post #17-tales from an oc cottage--look at these shabby, pink and super chic funkins
post #16 Christy did a fun tutorial on office organization
post #11 Debra showed us her lovely secretary desk
post #18 Tiffany showed a bathroom makeover they did

I really did love them all-- be sure and grab the I've been featured button.








No comments:
Post a Comment
I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.