I was featured on Kathy's blog-Creative Home Expressions on Wed. Can you believe I forgot to tell you about it? My poor brain has been over loaded this week. Each Wed she does a feature and you answer her 5 Questions (everyone gets the same 5 questions). Click on the link to learn some things you might not know about moi.
Lots of projects going on over here--busy busy. I will be posting about all of them very soon.
I have been working on my BIG give-a-way and did not get my favs up for last week I will work on that one in a little bit so I am all caught up.
Sorry all my notes were short and sweet but still lots to do for the give-a-way and I think you will all forgive me once you see all the fun stuff.
Sorry all my notes were short and sweet but still lots to do for the give-a-way and I think you will all forgive me once you see all the fun stuff.
<

http://transforminghome.blogspot.com/2010/01/mod-podge-photo-letter.html
http://freshpoppydesign.blogspot.com/2010/01/headbands-galore.html

http://thethriftygroove.blogspot.com/2010/01/homemade-thrifty-valentine-ornaments.html

http://iheartnaptime.blogspot.com/2010/01/valentines.html
http://redheadscraftmorefun.blogspot.com/2010/01/l-o-v-e-blocks-x-o-x-o.html

http://punkinseedproductions.blogspot.com/2010/01/faith-hope-and-love.html

http://firefliesandjellybeans.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-make-book-page-wreath.html
http://www.snowmanhill.com/2010/01/credenza-redo-before-and-after.html
BEFORE

AFTER

http://www.tidymom.net/2010/01/wreath-face-lift.html

http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/2010/01/d.html
http://shimmerandtulle.blogspot.com/2010/01/motivated-mondays-linky-party-getting.html

http://www.bluecreekhome.com/2010/01/valentines-rosestutorial.html
http://persnicketypeacock.blogspot.com/2010/01/burlap-stenciled-curtains.html

http://www.kenadierose.net/2010/01/please-welcome-succulent-sally-to-stage.html
http://notinggrace.blogspot.com/2010/01/homemade-wreath.html
http://thecraftmonkey.blogspot.com/2010/01/hippity-hoppity.html
http://www.somewhatsimple.com/2010/01/fabulous-friday-miss-mustard-seed.html
http://atsecondstreet.blogspot.com/2010/01/valentines-attire.html
http://treasuresfromtheheartgifts.blogspot.com/2010/01/sweet-monday-treasures-for-you.html
http://funtocraft.blogspot.com/2010/01/bottle-with-twist.html

http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/2010/01/guest-post-remodelaholic-screen-room.html
http://mybiglifeinasmalltown.blogspot.com/2010/01/oh-so-rouge.html
FROM PLAIN JANE:
TO Shabby Chic FAB
http://design-aholic.blogspot.com/2010/01/fluffy-fabric-valentines-wreath.htm
http://starterhometodreamhome.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-25-banister-is-born.html
http://cremnrabble.blogspot.com/2009/03/purse-to-be-included-in-new-pieceocake.html
http://shabby2sweet.blogspot.com/2010/01/old-lamp-2-new-lamp.html
FROM THIS:
To THIS:
http://theherberfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/bath-body-works-bottle-wraps.html

http://lovinmylovebugs.blogspot.com/2010/01/board-and-batten-on-cheap.html
http://gorgfabgoodies.blogspot.com/2010/01/wretched-lamp-to-funky-lamp.html

http://thesouthernstamper.blogspot.com/2010/01/sweet-tea-on-love.html
http://www.mysoutherncottage.com/2010/01/crafty-weekend.html
http://treasuresfortots.blogspot.com/2010/01/turn-socks-into-sleeves.html
http://www.allthingsheartandhome.com/2010/01/24/adorable-felt-heart-wreath/

http://sumossweetstuff.blogspot.com/2010/01/tutorial-tuesday-zipper-flowers.html
http://pattihiidreth.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/01/pillow-party.html
http://moodygirlprojects.blogspot.com/2010/01/kitchen-island-part-2-making-her-pretty.html
http://adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com/2010/01/skip-to-my-loo.html
http://theherberfamily.blogspot.com/2010/01/frugal-decor.html

http://ckaspardlov.blogspot.com/2010/01/wintry-wreath-do-double-duty.html
http://gorgfabgoodies.blogspot.com/2010/01/modpoged-books.html


http://knittygrittythoughts.typepad.com/knitty_gritty_thoughts/2009/11/my-entry.html
http://www.remodelaholic.com/2010/01/face-lift-updating-book-shelf.html
>img src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjXUY9m_-uIWXr7NDTU-1NGjbGISmpnmR8_BDGRgGbmyjl_gZ0IHYZV1XmksStf6IOcD2VjYXlNJ8MzHwzf7t7ij9uhXnYDbmNIyxyrhFZFyFADs1TPhgCMUGIhl2WF7UjdOWqMyu4TTaRv/s640/IMG_5203.JPG">
http://gailsdecorativetouch.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-made-another-monogrammed-wreath.html
http://cheapchichome.blogspot.com/2010/01/stack-of-tin-trays.html
http://forwhatitsworth-ornot.blogspot.com/2010/01/its-love-collage-tutorial.html

http://lovingoursmalltownlife.blogspot.com/2010/01/disney-family-memories-mini-scrapbook.html

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhOZGkSEft-LzyHX9XJEPUSFt88eaUNB2v_O_kDv3IpPiT6ZvmM3VQYVS55llY330uSuOhZpz1khoyvvZDQElm7p-UmnWwgtcSmyiBNdlfReieZla0vgGK8QOUIMmfH0RxT4KZESTUm1Bg/s400/DSC08734.JPG








Thank you so much for featuring us twice! We love your blog and feel so excited that you loved our stuff! We will be checking back here again and hope you do the same!
ReplyDeleteLoves
Bon @ Drab to Fab
My pleasure to feature you, Cheri! You're a very giving blogger and it's nice to give back.
ReplyDeleteLots of projects to drool over!
Wow!! My heart/rose tutorial is certainly in good company!! So many beautiful things!
ReplyDeleteRhonda
Many beautiful things!
ReplyDeleteWow! Lots of great things! Thanks for coming over to my little blog----I will definitely keep checking back!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great one!
Such fun ideas! Thanks for including me! : )
ReplyDeleteWhat great ones! Very busy week!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lisa
Hey, thanks for the feature! SOOO many great projects! Looking forward to seeing your projects and the BIG give-away!! wooohooo, exciting week!
ReplyDeleteWow- when you pick favorites, you go all out!! Several of those were on my own favorites list this week as well.
ReplyDeleteThank you for featuring 2 of my projects!
Thanks for the feature :) There are some other really great things too that I can't wait to check out!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feature Cheri! However, there's been another update since then, be sure to stop by and check out my post "I think I beat the clock" to see the final version and to meet Rene. :)
ReplyDeleteLisa
http://mybiglifeinasmalltown.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-think-i-beat-clock.html
LOVE all the beautiful, creative projects!! Thank you for including my tutorial!
ReplyDeleteThanks for featuring me! Like it was already said, I was in great company!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing my organizer box! As well as all the other GREAT ideas that you posted. I will definitely be checking them out :)
ReplyDeleteI love that organizer box and the photo letter....really cool ideas!!!!
ReplyDelete