I have some errands to run so I am putting the party up early so everyone will be able to post WHAT THEY ARE CELEBRATING--a baby, a new home, a project you've completed, a birthday party, an engagement, a renovation...
I have a new party that goes up on Saturdays and we will post a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner on FRIDAYS. Tell us your funny stories. Last week was so HILARIOUS. This picture will give you a CLUE as to how funny it was.:

If you have a funny story please share it. Each Friday I will post a 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winner.
This weeks party is already up.
Right now the schedule is:
MONDAY- ITS SO VERY CREATIVE
WED - trying to decide on the new name?? CELEBRATION TIME???
FRIDAY - THE FRIDAY FUNNIES announced
SATURDAY - The New Friday Funnies linky will be posted
(I will be adding --very soon--)
TUESDAY - RENOVATE * RENEW * REUSE * REVAMP * REPURPOSE
and on
THURSDAYS - TUTORIAL THURSDAY (either by me or a guest blogger) if you have a tutorial you would be interested in showing I am making out a schedule.
In FEBRUARY I have a month long
SHARING THE LOVE give-a-way planned
I am looking for another GIVE-A-WAY so I will have a gift for each week. If you would be interested in participating in the give-a-way, contact me for the details. (You will only be offering for one week not all 4 weeks):
Cheri.Peoples@live.com
I have a give-a-way going on till JAN 31st and I only have a couple of people who have completed it. 3 people can win a month of FREE advertising
-- do 2 posts --of my projects--
to check out the details click on the give-a-way on the last side panel
CELEBRATIONS
Be sure to add my URL to the link.








Like the new header!
ReplyDeleteThe new header is really nice.
ReplyDeleteLike the new header. You did a good job.
ReplyDelete