WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Monday, February 15, 2010

BIG NEWS, 3rd week of the give-away, and last weeks winners

3rd week of SHARING THE LOVE give-a-way with lots of GREAT PRIZES
 Normally you would come here to enter the give-a-way, find out who last week winners are, join my Linky parties and so much more but we have
MOVED
WHERE?
click on the"itssoverycheri" link in WHITE letters, just below this text, to go to the new site
www.itssoverycheri.com
It was a super busy week,
I got my new header made and my blog moved over to the new site, I am still working on some things but
you will need to head over to my new site
www.itssoverycheri.com
from now on to get all the updates
Once you get over there
Please sign up to follow me again
that is one thing I can not take with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.