WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

have you wondered what happened to me?

I have been busy at my new site-- ITS SO VERY CHERI 

I have tried sending everyone an e-mail to let them know about my move but some of you have still not found me or you think you are still following me. Unfortunately GOOGLE swipes your followers--so I have started all over again.

PLEASE--come over and RE-SIGN up to FOLLOW ME AT THE NEW SITE so you can continue getting my updates and I can come over for visits to your site as well.

I am trying to add in all of my followers buttons.

Come for a visit --there is so much FUN in the air and be sure to check out the DIY CLUB inc.  time is running out. Lots of fun projects, lots of cool prize items and this will be an ongoing monthly event. DON'T MISS OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.