Thursday, December 3, 2009
I hate problems
This is a test to see if this posts in reader--I hate Google Problems-they drive me crazy--yes it is 1:47AM and I am still trying to resolve this crazy problem.
5 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








You're not in my reader...
ReplyDeleteYou are in my google reader. You are in my group listed as "subscriptions" not my other group which is "blogs I'm following". Im not exactly sure how google separates them, but you are coming to me just fine and your blog has been coming to me this week.
ReplyDeleteNancy
Not showing on mine!
ReplyDeletestill not coming to my reader
ReplyDeleteSorry for your problems with google we all have them.
ReplyDeleteLoved your door address wreath. Great idea!