WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Its So Very Creative

 Its So Very Creative
I have been working on a new header all day so I look forward to all the FUN creative stuff.

6 comments:

  1. Cheri, thanks for being such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the fun eye candy !! Thanks again for hosting ... and appreciate you letting me share my guest bath. Take care, Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been to so many of these blogs. They are great! Thanks for sharing these folks with us! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheri,

    You don't know me, but we have many mutual friends (TCCS people). I'm several years younger than you are. I was in elementary school when you graduated, but I've always known your name.

    I stumbled upon your blog a month or so ago through your Facebook. (We have several mutual friends there.) I don't consider myself particularly creative, but I enjoy seeing other people's creativity! I bookmarked your blog and began following.

    I know that you desire to make a business from this blog and hope to see it really grow. I hope that does happen for you! When you mentioned in this post that you were working on a blog header, I thought maybe you'd appreciate knowing something...

    In "It's So Very Cheri," it's should have an apostrophe, because it is a contraction for it is. I hope it is okay to tell you. I thought you'd want that to be done correctly from the start!

    I trust the Lord blesses your efforts here and uses them to help your husband and children as he pursues a new career path.

    P.S. Please feel free to delete this comment. I don't have any desire to embarrass you--only to help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting sweetie!!

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I just came over from Tidy Mom. I've been looking for some new parties to link up to. This looks like a good one. I'll be sure to stop by with a link next week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.