WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Its So Very Creative


Be sure to have my link or button on your post then add your post to the party
I have a big Give-a-way going on all month so be sure to check it out this evening.

SHARING THE LOVE


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Cheri for hosting!!! Show times are still open for Creative Cafe. I've been busy decorating instead of scheduling...LOL!!!
    Cindy at Lakewood

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Cheri - I linked up two projects this time - hope that is OK?

    One is my "organized spaces" and the other is my "German Grain Sack" that you commented on earlier in the week!

    Thanks for the encouragement -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheri,
    I have added your button to my blog. And commented! I'll do a post later and then link it. Kids are screamimg!!!
    Cheers, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, i've stayed up way too late visiting the links. soooo many fun projects this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love some creative Mondays! I could spend all day pouring through these. At least they motivate me to get some of my projects finished!
    Happy Monday!
    Ramsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can I ask a few questions? You post buttons to sites you say you link to every week, but some of those do not have link parties.....like the DIY Show off, Dare to Do it Yourself, The How to Gal.....just to name a few.

    I've had your button on my sidebar and listed on my fav blogs for months, but I don't see my button or blog listed on your page

    not sure what you mean by this "Followers please comment to let me know you FOLLOW-there are some blogs I can not get to because you do not have LINKS set up" - If they have a blog, when you click on their name in their comment you should be able to get to their blog.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.