WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Thursday, June 11, 2009

other FUN Give aways


Believe you me-I would love to win this one. Check out the 100th post over here
go here too for another give away Are you having fun yet? Here is a 3rd give away Have you had enough-I love it and think it is so fun click on FUN for a 4th give away.

1 comment:

  1. You have a cute blog, Cheri! I didn't add my name to the giveaway (I don't wear aprons - I like to wear my food - HA!), but I am going to post about it as well as that great giveaway at Sa-Sea Boutique's. Thanks for your comment and for following! : )

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.