WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Miss G4 ABC's & animal sounds

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. I have to shop for wedding attire for everyone. We will be heading back to the Kansas City area in about a month for a visit and to attend a family wedding.

I thought you might enjoy Miss G4's performance. She is quite advanced. I remember taking her to one of her well baby visits-before she was 1. The Dr said "she should be saying about 5 words-that you understand. Is she doing that?" I said "yes. she says about 100 words clearly." The dr looked surprised, maybe even a little doubtful. She asked Miss G4 some questions and she answered all of them. The Dr looked over at me with a look that said OK Mom you were right. I then asked Miss G4 if she could count for the Dr. Miss G4 held up her fingers and said "1, 2, 3" The Dr was now AMAZED, she wasn't even 1 yr old yet.

She is 2 1/2 years old and she is going to sing her ABC's and tell you what noises some animals make Listen closely to the answer she gives for the last one-it is her answer every time we ask her.

Happy Labor Day!!! CLUE

8 comments:

  1. Very cute Cheri!
    She's adorable and very smart.

    Blessings to you this Labor Day. ~Melissa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she is precious. I think she is a natural performer.
    qMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darling. I love seeing videos. Enjoy her now, they grow up so fast.

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie!

    Have a good time when you come up here for the wedding. Kansas City is so pretty in September.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling! ... and tomorrow she'll be married!

    They are so precious when they are small & each moment savored ... because tomorrow comes ...

    Have a beautiful weekend. TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious video! She and Ella Rose would have a blast together! We live only 3 hours away from you now so we'll have to come down for a visit! The girls would have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is precious. Reminds me of my 2 year old grandson. I just love to hear them sing. So sweet.Thank you for following my blog now.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.