WELCOME to Its So Very Cheri

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I know someone who is gonna be on the NAUGHTY LIST


I know SOMEONE who is  gonna be on the Naughty LIST-they're on mine FOR SURE...
Be Nice-Post ME ON TIME!!!
Since Google has been keeping my poor posts hostage-you may have missed some of these fun posts in the last 3 weeks-and there are plenty more... and beside that this is a TEST to see if this will post since Google finally posted my Friday post-at least they didn't hold it for 3 weeks and yes, I had to hold my tongue just right beside do all kinds of extra tricks just to get it to post and even at that it is a couple of days old.

Video of our tree with 3,500 lights 





How to ...

DSCF4353 DSCF4375DSCF4573
When I saw these I thought of these...">







The 4 kids themed trees

7 comments:

  1. That stinks about all of your Google issues! Not having my computer for the past week drove me crazy! :)

    Great pictures and links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those lights! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear your posts are giving you a hard time! I've noticed a delay in my posts reaching the reader but they do make it there. I hope you get it all straightened out...or get your own site! I'd love to do that myself eventually!
    Have a great evening!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would drive me nuts with your Google issuess. Your pictures are just great. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cheri!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message....yes I have been extremely busy and haven't gotten around as often as I'd like. But I have enjoyed all your fabulous posts this fall and winter.

    Hugs,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is GORGEOUS!!! I say you can't be too thin, have your hair too big or have too many lights on your tree!! That is my motto!!

    It is truly beautiful!

    Lou Cinda

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading each and every comment. Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. I wish I could sit and chat with each of you face to face, sipping on an ice cold lemonade (in the hotter months) or a nice hot cup of coffee (in the colder months), getting to know each other but this is fun too.